To live creatively and to make this world a better place for all, through the service of education of our young, specially towards the empowerment of women.
To witness the love and compassion of Christ, to work towards the integral formation of the students, so that they may become productive contributors to our global society.
- To nourish deep faith in God.
- To relentlessly search for truth and justice.
- To respect the rights of every individual.
- To cherish fidelity to their duties and responsibilities.
- To love one’s neighbour, irrespective of caste or creed,
- To be willing to forgive and forget the wrong done to them.
- To be committed to selfless service of the economically, psychologically and spiritually deprived sections of our society especially women.
- To be the agent of pro-life and of social change.
- To be loyal to our country and take leadership roles for the good of our global society.
- To foster an on-going urge to reflect and act in accordance with their convictions.
- A deep faith in God
- Integrity / Honesty
- Dignity of labour
- Respect for life